Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Travels

This will be the main post with links to all the places I have been. My travels have been fairly extensive in North America, Europe, and Australasia, but I have not even been to Africa or South America. However, some of the favorite places that I have visited outside the continental US are:
  • The Caribbean: Jamaica, Haiti, Nassau, Cayman Islands, Florida, Roatan
  • Alaska, Yukon Territory, Canadian Rockies (Banff, etc.)
  • Vancouver, Victoria, BC; Gulf Islands
  • Mexico - Pacific: Baja, Puerto Vallarta, San Pancho; Caribbean: Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, etc.
  • Hawaii
  • Thailand
  • Vietnam
  • Singapore; Hong Kong
  • Bali, Java, Sumatra
  • Nepal
  • Australia
  • Fiji
  • French Polynesia (Tahiti)
  • New Zealand
  • Japan
  • Siberia
  • Russia and Ukraine
  • Prague, Czech Republic
  • Western Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the low countries, etc.
  • Switzerland, Lichtenstein, The Alps
  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands
  • Paris
  • London, England, Scotland, Wales
And within the US, it's easier to list the states that I HAVEN'T been to:
  • Maine
  • Rhode Island
  • North Dakota
  • Kentucky
  • West Virginia
I'm not counting places that I've only driven through, and of which I have no memory.

No comments: